- "From the beginning, she was impossible. The Impossible Girl. I met her in the Dalek Asylum. Never saw her face, and she died. I met her again in Victorian London, and she died. Saved my life both times, by giving her own. But now she's back and we're running together, and she's perfect. Perfect in every way for me. Except she can't remember that we ever met. Clara. My Clara. Always brave, always funny, always exactly what I need. Perfect. Too perfect."
- ―The Doctor, about the mystery of Clara
- Both are canon characters.
- Both have brown hair.
- Both are very intelligent.
- Both are very witty.
- Both are very kind.
- Both are very adventurous.
- Both have had many different lives.
- Both travel in time and space.
- Both have been to space.
- Both have been in the Time Vortex.
- Both have been in the TARDIS.
- Both have been associated with Coal Hill School.
- Both are friends with River Song.
The Doctor's Opinion of ClaraEdit
The Doctor thinks that Clara is perfect in every way for him, and he thinks of her as the perfect person. Clara pays better attention to his rules that most of his other companions ignore, and admires Clara's brilliant and sharp mind. He finds Clara more gentle and kind than his more recent companions, but he also thinks that her stubbornness and bossiness makes her different from his other friends. He loves her spirit and admiration for adventure, and even though Clara often makes it difficult to be impressed, he doesn't mind going the extra mile to see her impressed. He enjoys unintentionally flirting with her, even if he isn't sure what he is doing. He loves travelling with Clara, and he cares about her very much.
Clara's Opinion of the DoctorEdit
Clara really loves the Doctor, and she thinks that he is such a wonderful and amazing person. She fancies him, even though she keeps this fact hidden, and she doesn't let it get in the way of her friendship with the Doctor. She loves and cares about him so much that she has sacrificed herself for him on so many occasions by jumping into his time stream and spreading herself all across time and space to save him whenever he is in trouble. She would do anything for the Doctor, and she loves the way that he is always trying to impress her. She often tries to make it hard to impress her, because she enjoys seeing him doing amazing things for her. She feels very safe with the Doctor, and she loves being and travelling with him.